Kiss Me Neck - A Lee Scratch Perry Companion

Toute littérature de près ou de loin sur la sphère reggae.
Répondre
Aloy2.0
Engineer
canap winner : 1

Message par Aloy2.0 » 01 oct. 2010 22:26

Jeremy Collingwood

Cherry Red Book a écrit :Kiss Me Neck is an extensive, detailed and heavily illustrated, guide to the records produced by Perry and those that hailed from his legendary Black Ark Studio. With over one thousand releases to his name, there is a wealth of material here - Kiss Me Neck serves both as a guide for the experienced fan and an introduction for the beginner. We anticipate great appeal amongst, and have already received orders from, the Jamaican music collecting communities, as well as Mods, Skinheads, Rude Boys and so on throughout the world. Good coverage in the relevant press is guaranteed.

Jeremy Collingwood has, for the past decade, been documenting the music of Jamaica on CD and in books for many major labels and publishers. He has produced six packages of Perry’s work, including the box set, I Am The Upsetter for Trojan Records, and is also one of the world s leading authorities on Bob Marley - he recently had his acclaimed book Bob Marley: His Musical Legacy published and has acted as consultant on the film Rebel Music , as well as recent BBC Radio 2 documentaries on Bob Marley and Lee Perry. There really could be no better guide to Scratch’s archive.
http://www.cherryred.co.uk/books/book_perry.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reggae Music Everyday

Répondre

Retourner vers « Les Livres essentiels »