Errol Bellot - Youthman

Quelques albums incontournables sur http://www.reggaelparchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Répondre
Bristol Archive
Apprenti Selector

Errol Bellot - Youthman

Message par Bristol Archive » 16 mai 2013 15:53

https://www.reggaelparchives.com/errol-bellot-youthman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not out until late July, but I thought I'd give you an early preview, we have an album from Errol Bellot recorded in collaboration with Jah Bunny and Ras Elroy between 1983 and 1985.
We have also included Errol's self-produced single "The Wicked Them", but this time as a discomix with the original unreleased 1983 dub version instead of the deejay cut you get on the 12". The only other track that has been previously released is "Rootsman" all the other tracks are getting their first release and most of the tracks are either extended discomixes or come with their dub version. The CD has 17 tracks the limited vinyl has 9 tracks, (3 discomixes and 3 vocal + dub), both have extensive sleeve notes and archive photos. This one is a must for all fans of Errol and all lovers of eighties Roots.

litelet
Producer
canap winner : 1 victoire

Message par litelet » 18 mai 2013 22:33

samples, please! ;)

ras jude
Administrateur
canap winner : 1 victoire

Message par ras jude » 18 mai 2013 23:08

'Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.'

Mali
Engineer

Message par Mali » 19 mai 2013 12:14

bien bon ce morceau !

robot
Sound System Star

Message par robot » 21 mai 2013 11:53

good job! thanks bristolarchives.
i look forward to play the version of wicked them now. a seperated dub version would have been even more appreciated than another discomix though.

Bristol Archive
Apprenti Selector

Message par Bristol Archive » 22 mai 2013 13:14

robot a écrit :good job! thanks bristolarchives.
i look forward to play the version of wicked them now. a seperated dub version would have been even more appreciated than another discomix though.
Although the running order of the CD was more or less sorted months ago the vinyl version was originally going to be quite different and there would have been a separate 12" with the original vocal/deejay discomix of "The Wicked Them", the dub and maybe a Rootikal remix, (Errol still has the multi track master). The vinyl LP has ended up aimed more at the hardcore Reggae market than the general Reggae market and at the moment we can't really afford to release a separate 12" as well, unless we start charging crazy money for twelves like some other labels do.

If you guys buy all the vinyl copies within six months I'll guarantee we do the 12". :dance:

Répondre

Retourner vers « Reggae LP Archives »